Requests, Complaints, & Suggestions

If you have any requests–such as an enrollment letter, work permit, copy of your final grades, certificate, or an exclusion of your picture in our materials–complaints, or suggestions please use the attached Requests, Complaints, & Suggestions Form.  You will need to download the form, fill it out, save it on your computer, and email it us at  Please let us know if you have any questions.